Loloata Island Resort welcomes day visitors that wish to spend a fun day on the beach or pool, or simply enjoy a delicious meal or cocktail at one of our restaurants. In order to preserve the privacy and comfort of our in-house guests, all day visitors necessarily require a booking to access the property as Loloata Island Resort has a strict no walk-in policy. To avoid disappointment, please book 24 hours before your intended arrival time; all you need to do is fill in the form below or email to [email protected] with the following details
- Name and age of all visitors including children.
- Arrival time to Tahira (Mainland base) to get the Ferry to the Island
- Free car parking space available at Tahira to park your vehicles
- Please provide a telephone contact for any unforeseen incidences.
- Upon arrival at mainland reception, all visitors must produce a valid form of identification, this identification must match the name/s on your confirmed booking. Kindly note this is a mandatory requirement, and access to the property will not be permitted without it.
Further information can be found in our terms and conditions below.
ADULT FEE: PGK 100 Per guest
CHILDREN FEE: PGK 70 Per child (below 10 years)
Upon your arrival at our mainland reception, please check in with our friendly reception staff. They will confirm your visitor pass/es and issue you with your own e-wallet. Please note that Loloata Island Resort is a 100% cashless property, payments can only be made with local /international debit and credit cards (Visa & Mastercard) or through bank transfers.
Please note that the last ferry departs Loloata Island Resort at 05:15 PM.
The Day visitor fee includes scheduled transfers return sea shuttle transfers from Tahira Terminus to Loloata Island Resort by ferry. Rate includes access to the island, round trip sea transfers and usage of resort pools and private beaches.
Terms & Conditions:
· All Day Visitors require a confirmed booking by email; please book 24 hours in advance to avoid disappointment. Loloata Island resort has a no-walk policy to protect the privacy and comfort of in-house guests.
· Day visitors must report to Front Desk at Mainland Tahira to check in.
· Loloata is a Cashless Resort, all payments must be made using credit cards or through bank transfers.
· Please email your booking requirements to [email protected]loloata.com to make your reservation, please indicate the names of all visitors in the booking, as well as their age.
· Please indicate your preferred arrival and departure . Note that a valid ID will be required at check-in for all Day Visitors. Confirmation is subject to availability.
· Guest should carry a copy of booking confirmation with them that will be verified before boarding the shuttle bus.
· Day visitors with a confirmed booking are welcome to enjoy other resort facilities such as Bootless Bay Restaurant & Bar; The Beach Club, Sea Salt Spa and an array of activities and dining experiences on offer. Please book in advance to avoid disappointment.
· The number of visitors allowed on the island is limited to avoid disrupting the stay of resident guests. Privates vessels require a booking to anchor within the island's foreshore lease and necessarily must use the jetty to access the island; dinghies and jet skis are not allowed on or around any of the island’s beaches. Special arrangements and bookings can be made for yachts with management approval; fees apply.
· Contact [email protected] or 71088000 for moorings and other yacht/boat service bookings.
· Outside food and beverages are strictly prohibited on the island
· Parking space available at Tahira for your vehicles.
· All Day Visitors must leave the property by 05:15pm.
· By entering the resort, a guest agrees to leave the place and any facilities used in sound, clean and tidy condition.
· Day Visitors visiting an inhouse, registered guest will need a confirmed booking and are required to pay the Day Visitor fee.
· Day visitors are not allowed to enter any in-house guest rooms/suites