Dear Valued Guests,
As we navigate this unprecedented time, our commitment to the well-being of our guests and staff remains the top priority. Loloata Island Resort has always strived to be unique, supported by the power of our relationships with all our stakeholders.
We would like to assure our guests that we are taking every precaution and necessary action to ensure your safety from the prevalent threat of Coronavirus (Covid-19).
All guest and staff areas of our resort are being closely monitored and evaluated in accordance with the recommendation of local health department officials.
We have enhanced more frequent sanitizing measures in our island resort, such as hand sanitizers in all public areas, increased frequency of hygiene checks, regular cleaning by our housekeeping team in all areas and monitoring body temperature of all our associates and partners entering the resort amongst other precautions.
As we strive to make the best possible decisions in these challenging times, we deeply appreciate your patronage and continue to provide our guests with the best experience during your visit to the island.
We have following standard procedures in place across the Island and Mainland operations:
* Temperature check at the Mainland before guest/staff board the ferry/boat
* All our staff members and guests are instructed to use the hand sanitiser placed at the Mainland.
* Wearing face mask is mandatory (No mask, no entry to the island)
* All our staff members are instructed to wash their hands for 20 seconds, or use sanitizer when a sink is not available, every 30 minutes
* We have placed hand sanitizer is all our guest rooms and public areas
* The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing is increased in all public spaces with an emphasis on frequent-contact surfaces including, but not limited to, front desk check-in counters and door handles, public bathrooms, room keys and locks, and stair handrails, dining surfaces and seating areas.
* Industry-leading cleaning and sanitizing protocols are used to clean guest rooms, with particular attention paid to high-touch items including television & aircon remote controls, toilet seats and handles, door and furniture handles, water faucet handles, nightstands, telephones, in-room control panels, light switches, temperature control panels, alarm clocks, luggage racks and flooring.
Looking forward to welcoming you to our Paradise in PNG and assuring you of our best services at all times.